Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an extra mail address that I cannot remember the

Customer Question
I have an extra...

I have an extra mail address that I cannot remember the password ***** the address is***@******.*** and have tried the Google.com/recovery ever since Friday with no results .I made anew e mail address yesterday witch is***@******.*** have all my pictures downloaded on Google pictures and only want to recover them .I have typed in my old password ***** still doesn't help like my other email address never existed.i had to get a cleaner phone with Verizon and they failed to give me all the information I needed.I know my password ***** changed 3 months ago and I believe Google issued me a number but I don't think I ever put in a password ***** I made from there for the***@******.*** address.is there any way you can help mePLEASE???!!my phone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I only have my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought I did but have not been asked these questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

.this is all I can think of and has really been a pain if I reset it not writing it down but I really didn't think I reset it after they gave me a bunch of # to do so just been going straight into Gmail by pushing the icon also have my son***@******.*** ifs that's any help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where is remote support at to seldct
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.

I'll have to pay against are you sure you could recover my e mail account
Again
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

We can try. For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.