Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email got hacked over the weekend and sent out spam to…

Customer Question
My email got hacked...

My email got hacked over the weekend and sent out spam to everyone I tried to change the password ***** it shut me down. I need to re-open the email***@******.*** immediately. It's my business email and I cannot run the office without it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can't log in at all with my phone or computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I went through that process. Was given a message I'd have to wait 1-3 days for any action. I cannot afford to wait that long

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

are you still able to login to your Gmail account? it this a free account?

no I cannot log in and it's not free

so you are using paid Gmail ?

are you using G Suite? do you know who the admin is?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.