Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password and don't remember it. then I gave my…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** don't remember it. then I gave my old password ***** google Tried to message me but my phone doesn't' work now.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

It doesn't' on my phone either.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know. The password ***** is in documents.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It"s more important to get my phone working because I have an important phone call at 1:00

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you have forgotten the password ***** recently changed and need help in resetting it again.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you forgot your password.

Please be assured that we can get this reset again so you can continue using it.

Please provide me your Gmail ID so that I can check for the recovery options.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem