Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need a tech I was told what I just would get me isaac

Customer Question
I need a tech...

I need a tech I was told what I just would get me isaac Franklin

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't trouble shoot I had session with isaac he left me saying was fixed it is still embedded and showed up again today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today. I don't see any previous questions from you, what company did Isaac Franklin say he was with?