Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Setting up a Dropbox account for, I had to varify. I just…

Customer Question
Hi, setting up a...

Hi, setting up a Dropbox account for***@******.***, I had to varify

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Dropbox?

I just opened a business account with them. The verification email from

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dropbox?

Them never arrived in my email. They recommend to look in the spam folder but there is no spam in my email. Because of the missing verification i lost access to the account. Any help is appreciated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my only problem at the moment.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you were unable to find the verification email from Dropbox and now you have lost access to the account.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear on this situation.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you in getting this issue sorted out.

Please provide me the below details:

1) What is the password ***** have set for this account? I will try accessing the account to get it verified. If not reset the account so you can access again.

Note: Please be assured your credentials are very secure with us. We are very strict when it comes to data protection and privacy.

2) Have you tried changing the password ***** after creating the account by any chance?

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem