Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't send messages. Cerzan. Desktop computer. DESKTOP!

Customer Question
I can't send messages ...

I can't send messages

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Cerzan

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

DESKTOP! DELL Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

When I send a message with just subject=test it goes through. If there is ANY content, it displays "copying to sent folder" endlessly but nothing happens

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

which application do you use to send emails?

Thunderbird

ok, and who is your email provider? are you able to login to their webmail and send messages from there?

cerzan
The problem is obviously with not connecting with
thunderbird not connecting with its "sent" folder
why not?
I think I want a refund. I am an 82 year old on SS and REALLY don't like being immediately asked for more $!
BTW I have been on the net since December 1969, before that on DARPANET!

so you do not want me to remotely connect to your PC and look into issue with Thunderbird?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.