Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail acct. When a code is sent to

Customer Question
I can't get into my...
I can't get into my gmail acct.
When a code is sent to reset, the app still closes.
Help please
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you are unable to get into your Gmail Account as the application closes when a code is sent.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear on this issue that you are facing.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you get this sorted out.

Please provide me your complete Gmail ID so that I can try resetting this account for you from my side.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

What is my complete gmail ID?

Your Email address for the Gmail Account. I am sorry for the confusion. I should have explained that better.

You can close down the Premium Service request you get. We don't need it for now. I will let you know if we need it later. This way you wont be charged more.

Thank you for the update. I reviewed your recovery options and I see there is a phone number set for recovery that is (•••) •••-••44. Please let me know if you have access to this phone number right now. If you do, please provide me the complete number.

You can ignore the Secure Remote Assistance request for now. We wont need it for now.

I reviewed your recovery options and I see there is a phone number set for recovery that is (•••) •••-••44. Please let me know if you have access to this phone number right now. If you do, please provide me the complete number.

I didn't hear back from you. Please let me know if you have access to that phone number right now. If you do, please provide me the complete number.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem