Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just set up a business e-mail via Google for. I also have…

Customer Question
I just set up...

I just set up a business e-mail via Google for***@******.***. I also have a Gmail account. On the computer, when I open Gmail, I see both accounts, which is perfect. I would like to have this on my cell phone as well. In other words, when I open Google on my phone, I would like to see both accounts.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A We browser on the computer, but also phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just me bumbling around trying to find online info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so - it's a Samsung A8 phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

I have solved the problem and no longer require assistance. But thanks for responding. Richard j****

Hi Richard, glad to hear you got it resolved!
Pete.