Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my email address how can I change it.

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my email address how can I change it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I’m not sure. I ch my email on my iph

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Note very savvy with it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 3 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand you have forgotten your email address and need help in getting it back.

Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you have forgotten your email address for the Hotmail account.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you further on this.

I would like to clarify something before proceeding further.

Please confirm if you have forgotten the Hotmail email address itself or you have forgotten the password ***** the Hotmail account.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem

Password ***** the Hotmail account

Thank you for the update. Please provide me your Hotmail email address. I will check the recovery options and help you further in getting this sorted out.

No thank you please refund my money thank you

Sorry you decided to go for a refund. Please be assured we can get this resolved and it will be very quick.

You can give me a chance to fix this and I will be more than happy to get your password *****

With regards ***** ***** details, all the details shared here are very secure and private. We are very strict when it comes to data security and privacy.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem