Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to set the age range but I want to set it to 55 plus.

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set the age range but I want to set it to 55 plus. However Im only getting 46 to 49. As of yesterday that was not the case. i went to settings and there are two circles but nothing i do seems to eliminate 46-49. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser or phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple i phone, 6 I think, dont know operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Went to tinder settings but cant seem to filter out 46-52

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 20 days ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

is this in the tinder app?

And age 55 is not listed as your option? is that the concern

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
not exactly, 55 plus is shown but tinder is filtering out everything below 50
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Im reluctant to allow access to my device for securuty reasons. can u answer my question?
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
It seems like this site is a scam to get another $39.00 or worse. The prior expert went silent after I didnt pay the$39.00 up grade. Please explain.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 20 days ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

I am sorry you believe this is a scam. For the rest of us at JustAnswer we are proud of our 15 years of service to you. If you would like to see how our customers have rated us place check our our A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau.

For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I'm still in need of assistance. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm reluctant to allow access to my device.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 19 days ago

What app are you wanting to set an age range for?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Tinder
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 19 days ago

Lets do this. It is more comprehensive. GUIDE

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I'm aware of how to do it but the age range on settings is frozen. Cant move it.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 19 days ago

Do you have an iPhone?

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 19 days ago

Hold down the power button until you get the slide to power off and then hold the home button until the screen goes away. This will close all open apps and allow you to relaunch Tinder.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I already tried that. I'll try again. If that doesnt work Ill cancel Tinder account and start over
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
nope
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 19 days ago

If that does not work are you sure you are sliding the sliders correctly?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Pretty sure. All the other sliders work, just not age.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 19 days ago

Then I do not know what to tell you. If you have the slider in the right place and it is not doing the same maybe there is a glitch.

Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 14 days ago

FOllowing up, is the Tinder app age option working for you?