Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ordered a ring never received overdue by 10 days was

Customer Question
Ordered a ring never...

Ordered a ring never received overdue by 10 days was supposed to arrive by 5\20where is it?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Three orders have disappeared when I set up my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, not that I know of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. It sounds like your question may have been meant for a different company. I want to make sure you understand that JustAnswer is not affiliated with any other company or service. Just Answer is a service that pairs up customers with questions or problems in need of solutions, with experts and professionals like me. We're not a "call center", each of us is an independent professional in a particular subject area. I may still be able to assist you with your issue, but keep in mind that we do charge for our services. You may receive a request or offer for additional services or for secure remote assistance. These are issued by the Just Answer website, I have no control over them. Please ignore or decline these offers as they are not necessary at this time. If it becomes necessary, I will let you know and resubmit the offers manually. Please let me know if you would like to continue. If you reached us by mistake, please click here http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0 or you can e-mail***@******.***