Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since I was connected to Mediacom, I haven't been able to…

Customer Question
Since I was connected...

Since I was connected to Mediacom, I haven't been able to log into my email. I was told that I could use my old email address but I haven't been able to get into my emails.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your MediaCom account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was with Consolidated before disconnecting with them.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.