Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my account to get into my phone and a lock…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my account to get into my phone and a lock came on my phone that I did not put on it so I can't get into my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No Just my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes this lock showed up I didn't put on it so I have been bypassing it by going through my gmail now I can't open it at all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the make and model of your phone?

What email is attached to it?

What does the screen look like when you turn phone on exactly with message/color etc?

Euro force ad by kyocera

What email is attached to it?

No

What email is attached to it?

I do not want securely connect

What email is attached to it?

there is a big box lock with numbers on it
I'm not getting any answers and can't click on your questions and this stupid secure account crap popped up I did not ask for
I did not ask for securely connect

Ok, i have saw this many times before. Sometimes it is a corrupted update and needs to be reset. Other times a password ***** can do it. Do not use any characters like * or ) or - etc.

Go to another device, browser and go to gmail.com. Then sign into your gmail and change the password ***** this.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?hl=en

Make sure the phone has data/wifi and put in the new password. Reboot if it doesnt take it. Then reply back.

(ignore remote request. that is automated by system)

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin