Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get i to my EMail. Have spent many hours

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get i to my EMail. Have spent many hours trying. I also have trouble sometimes getting into my computer. they don't like my password. Have same one for 6-7 years without trouble. HELP I'm 86 and not knowledgeable on this stuff.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. The messages are there but problem is getting a password ***** accept.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Would be happy to talk to someone. (###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: John Holland, Consultant replied 2 months ago
John Holland
John Holland, Consultant

Hello, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Who is your email provider? Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. ?