Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not been able to get my mail for a time --my fault…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been able to get my mail for a long time --my fault have minor alzheimers my log in was ... therams1

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No and when I try to log on they ask me two questions favorite author and place I would like to visit I think I have the place right but I am an avid reader and love several authors so I never get it right -can I start all over I have pics of my youngest 2 grandkids that live in DC and I have only seen them a dozen tims in 13 years

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Those two I said -fav, author and fav. place to visit --I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess that is it thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

who is your email provider? what have you tried so far?