Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I tired to open my Hotmail account it directed me to…

Customer Question
When I tired to...

When I tired to open my Hotmail account it directed me to Outlook. I opened an account with them as it gave me no other choice. Now, where are ALL of my Hotmail messages? I have many important contacts and photos on it. And it is connected to my Facebook and other friends' contacts. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Last night.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just no not want to lose all of may emails.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago
NOORUL AMEEN

Hi this is email expert

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

I can help you on this issue

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

Whats your hotmail id?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

Whats your hotmail id?