Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can’t sign in. I am not getting a recovery email. I assume…

Customer Question
I can’t sign in...

I can’t sign in. I am not getting a recovery email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I assume so. I don’t use my gmail acct (I use yahoo. I use google photo storage.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No; thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

There are 3 questions here. Please reply to all.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.
Or a ipad/iphone/tablet/android etc?

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?