Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can’t get my hotmail on any device. I tried to change the…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my hotmail on any device . I tried to change the password ***** my computer that wasn’t getting emails but my phone and I pad were I followed the steps changed my password ***** when I typed it in on my phone it said it was wrong and now I can’t get mail anywhere . Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Hotmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I think out look

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not sure . I’m not that savy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Please call me now
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 3 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No