Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My hotmail account has been hacked and I need you stop this…

Customer Question
My hotmail account has...

My hotmail account has been hacked and I need you stop this bad guy

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I opened it just to use FB and I have not access it in over a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This person who now has my hotmail account has taken over my FB! As myself :( FB is not helping me, I believe the only to stop this person if for you to give me my hotmail account back Do you think you can stop the person who now has access to my hotmail account and give me my access back?! So I am able to change the password ***** email to my FB account?!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago
NOORUL AMEEN

Hi this is Email exprt

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

i can help you on this issue

Email technician: NOORUL AMEEN,
 replied 2 months ago

whats your hotmail id?