Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have somehow made an error in my email contact and now I…

Customer Question
HI, I have somehow...

HI, I have somehow made an error in my email contact and now I can't get into my Skype :/

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I have an iPad and a mobile

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I put my mobile number in and it gave me a code but then said they'd send it to the wrong email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'll just confuse you I think!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites (ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

What did you do with the code you got?