Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Locked out of gmail account and had no verification details.

Customer Question
Locked out of gmail...

Locked out of gmail account and had no verification details

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No because i cannot access it forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No that is the problem i think they sent a message to my galaxy 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

But then sent another message saying could not connect with my galaxy 7

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.