Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help fixing my facebook. I had my number change and I…

Customer Question
Hi,I need help fixing...

Hi,I need help fixing my facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I had my number change and I am trying to update it with my new number on my account ,facebook wouldnt allow me to log in with my fb account ,email or number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant get pass anything when I try to log in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I had it updated earlier today
5/30/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Facebook account, you will need to go through the process that is normally used if it is hacked.

To do this, see https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=1054633431231360

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------