Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It has just been upgraded to latest mac sire and I pressed…

Customer Question
It has just been...

It has just been upgraded to latest mac sire and I pressed some ?? and now the deleted emails don't show in trash

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Xtra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i need to see doled emails before they delete on delete file

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.