Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I type in my user id ([email protected]) it show up…

Customer Question
When I type in...

When I type in my user id (*****@******.***) it show up as***@******.***, the i doesn't show up. I am lost, it will not let me sign on directvnow.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Roku hook in a sony tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing yet I've trying to go on directvnow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

A

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.