Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone fell in water. Had to get new phone. They retrieved…

Customer Question
My phone fell in...

My phone fell in water. Had to get new phone. They retrieved google but it won't let me in with the last 2 passwords I know of. The people at Verizon contacted someone google or gmail .com this morning and they asked me for another Email and they would send me a password ***** I could get my old one back or change the one I have. They sent it to a msn.com email that I haven't used in over 5-10 yrs. It won't let me in that Email ether. I need someone to send it to another email account so I can use my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No because I can't use my phone. on my last phone it was there and i could get in with the last password ***** use. My computer email on gmail automaticaly signs me in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No unless you know how to help a 69 year old who writes down passwords in a password ***** but still can't make things work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
If you need another email to send a code to it is***@******.***. He is my EX and lives by me and he knows the situation and said he would help if needed. He can call me on my phone and give me the coed
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.