Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like my old e-mail returned if possible. due to the…

Customer Question
I would like my...

I would like my old e-mail returned if possible. due to the Microsoft updating data,i lost my password ***** was not ever able to recover. thank you

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I know of,i was given another e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The e-mail I would like returned is***@******.***.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

my present e-mail is [email protected],i would like to know if it is possible to recapture my old e-mail of***@******.*** tou

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.