Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I attempted to sign into my business email account and it…

Customer Question
Good evening Pearl. I...

Good evening Pearl. I attempted to sign into my business email account and it stated that it could not find it. So I attempted to recreate it and it said that it is already in use.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can not even get it to come up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it. Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Problem has been resolved. Thank You
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

Have you been able to login before?