Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Our email was shut down because we were hacked have been…

Customer Question
Our email was shut...

Our email was shut down because we were hacked have been trying for 2 days to get back need to prove who we are and get you to restart our email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Followed all the instruction on the email site and have been to the computer store twice .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just want to get back online with the email

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Thx

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.