Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is: [email protected] I need my password…

Customer Question
My email address is:***@******.***...

My email address is:***@******.***. I need my password ***** open my account on a computer that’s not my own (library or Fedex.) On my IPad I simply use my PIN. I have no cell phone.....only my landline. So the problem is without a password ***** a cell phone to receive an authorization code, I can’t find my password ***** create a new one. This means I can’t print an email message (I don’t have a printer either.)

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. My mother’s maiden name is***** phone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I think I have paid my $5 fee twice. I’m going a bit crazy here. Can you tell me my password?
Please respond on this page.
5/29/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID. If you do not have these handy keep clicking on "Try another method" until you can use the option provided.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.