Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help setting up new phone. Need to reset password on…

Customer Question
Need help setting up...

Need help setting up new phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Need to reset password ***** gmail acct. everything come back on sister accts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried 3 times alreas

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.