Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Locked out after too many attempts....can't remember

Customer Question
Locked out after too...

Locked out after too many attempts....can't remember password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Cell phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, ID:***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID. If you do not have these handy keep clicking on "Try another method" until you can use the option provided.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

unsuccessful, my wife can't remember answers to security questions
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

Sorry - then I have no more suggestions. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you.

Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.