Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phonehas locked out. How do I re over my Google acct pin?

Customer Question
My phone(###) ###-####has locked...

My phone(###) ###-####has locked out. How do I re over my Google acct pin?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
i am on my friends phone. should I go to my computer.
I have outlook
I need my pin.
I went to verizon store. could. ot help. said I have to know my pin.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have not remembered my pin. I have onnevted another phone. But if you have my pin I would surly like to have it.
Not at this time. Please cancel my membership.