Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not know my password for i cloud and cannot send mail.

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my password ***** i cloud and cannot send mail

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

I get some email but cannot send any

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The password ***** ***** the same as the one with my apple ID

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 2 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

what program or website are you using for your email?

My computer iCloud is locked. I cannot put I a pass word for my Apple ID I was on before and I am charged but I did not get help
No I have already been charged and had no answer. Please remove that charge off if u are not going to help me. Ok?
Take my charge off I will go to the apple store tomorrow
Anyone there?

You can reset your icloud password ***** this page

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

I think I tried that but will again
No I want the charges already on my card taken off. Let me know this is done
I have nothing to do with billing
I answered your question which you posted about email and you said it was not about email it was about a forgotten icloud passwords.
I told you how to reset that and you say you want your money back
I am opting out of this question. You can email***@******.*** for a refund