Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Change system from buriness to phone. AT&T Dell. 4 to 6 days…

Customer Question
Change system from buriness...

Change system from buriness to phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

AT&T Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell phone? What have you tried so far?

4 to 6 days I have tried everything but keep gettinng help for buriness phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have eeent $11.00 and hope you have not charged me since I do hot have service for my phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.