Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I couldn’ get into my gmail on my pc had to change my

Customer Question
I couldn’ get into...

I couldn’ get into my gmail on my pc had to change my password. Now I can’get into my mail on the I pad and it won’ take either my new or old password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No. Just my pc and my I pad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They gave me a new security number when I changed the password ***** my pc because I couldn’t get in. I need the mail on the pc because I am waiting for epsom iinstructions.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Were you able to sign into your Gmail account on a computer?

No-I need to know what to do in the future if it happens again

I am not sure what you mean

I need to know how to fix it myself. I’m computer illiterate.

Fix what?

The problem is-if I successfully get into my computer e mail then my I pad won’ take my password ***** e mail or vice versa.
I told u no before. I want it in written form what I need to do.

Did you change the password ***** your iPad when you change it on your computer?