Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just Googled myself and there is a big problem. L. Kovach.

Customer Question
I just Googled myself...

I just Googled myself and there is a big problem. I am Jere L. Kovach. You show me with an aka of Jere T Kovach. This is incorrect. That is a different person who also lives in the same county as I do. He has a criminal record that is reflected as me. I am Chairman of the Board of a bank and this is causing me grief. How do I get this removed?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your AKA?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your AKA? What have you tried so far?

Today was the first time I ever googled my own name

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please click here to remove content from your google search.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.