Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Pearl, My computer was hacked into with over 400 messages,

Customer Question
Hi Andy and Pearl, ...

Hi Andy and Pearl,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer was hacked into with over 400 messages, often the same loop. I have deleted them. Now, I need your help!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Sometime after 10 pm last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I stop them and do I need to change my e-mail address? Thanks,

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
lap top chrome hp google
The messages were awful. (sexual, requests for $ among a few. I am a retired school teacher and use the computer to connect with my family.
I order on line for example: zappos.com and Vitacost.com.
Will I need to obtain a new e-mail address? Also, could they access my bank account?
Also, I do have a facebook account and should I delete that?
thank you, Elisabeth
I am scared and do not know what to do..........
I am going to let the screen pick up your solutions and I will be back momentarily.
I deleted all the bad e-mails is that enough?
5/29/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.