Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot log in to Google - Problem began last week -

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in to Google - Problem began last week - undoubtedly my error. Google was to contact me in 3-5 business days - did NOT. I cannot wait any longer - same problem today. Security hold because I cannot remember my password. HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

YES - Microsoft e-mail (*****@******.***) and on one of my devices (this computer) I am receiving my gmail (*****@******.***).

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES(###) ###-#### My security questrion was first employer ("Dechert")

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This really is urgent as this is affecting my business - I realize that I did not correctly correct this when the problem arose. Many thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about google. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

security block because I apparently did not correctly enter the goggle-requested information. I received a notice of a 3-5 day "contact time" from Google. I need to solve this now to get into my Google acccount
No more money. Can you help - how about a direct contact rwelephone number with Google?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

No. there is no number for google.

Can you provide help ???
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Have you gone through the google account recovery process?

I WAS TOLD TO RECEIVE A CONTACT FROM GOOGLE IN 3-5 DAYS
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Ok then you need to wait.

I AM THOROUGHLY DISSATISFIED - I JUST SPENT $5 TO JOIN. I WANT TO CANVEL AND GET AN IMMEDIATE REFUND.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

THANK YOU - THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOU PERSONALLY - IT IS THE WAY YOUR COMPANY'S BUSINESS IS SET UP. THE FIRST "HELP" I RECEIVED WAS A REQUEST FOR ANOTHER $39 - ARE THEY KIDDING?