Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Firstly my bq edison 3 tablet was taken over by someone

Customer Question
Firstly my bq edison...

Firstly my bq edison 3 tablet was taken over by someone purporting to be ******. At the moment i can't access emails on my tablet. The problem has apparently spread to my computer as, when I try to access inbox emails I'm aske to enter my password ***** I changed a couple of weeks ago because Google suggested I should as there had been attempts to get into my emails. i entered my latest password ***** didn't work, then the former one which also didn't work. I called my ISP guys who suggested I contact you. ******

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I really don't know. I'm looking now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My tel. no. is (********.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I changed my password ***** There's no way of saying so beside your question.
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yes! The tablet cannot access my emails and we're going to France 11.6.18 till 6.7.18, dependent on tablet to access emails. I'm getting regular warning from Google that someone is trying to change my password, so, for the second time in recent weeks I've changed my password ***** Last evening my wife received a text message from a UK mobile number we don't recognise ****** with text we don't recognise. I've tried calling the number but get only an O2 answering machine!

I'm waiting!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Where are you? Can you now connect to my computer and tablet'
I'm still waiting but getting NO RESPONSE!

It's now many hours after I PAID FOR SERVICE and so far got nothing! what about a refund???
Your reply is a pack of lies!!! You are NOT AVAILABLE for "on line conversation!!!
WHEN???
Where is your "response". I see none!
There's supposed to be a response from you but where?
How dare you ask for extra money after I paid you ages ago! Respond to that!
WHY DO YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY PROBLEM? I have no answer!!!