Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have many accounts and need to get rid of them and only…

Customer Question
I have many accounts...

I have many accounts and need to get rid of them and only have one

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have try to sign in on a few Gmail but I can't get in. So I have open up another account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

On what device?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have to many accounts and need to get rid of them so I will only have one
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

What device are they on?