Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Contacts list disappeared entirely. Where might it be in…

Customer Question
My Contacts list disappeared...

My Contacts list disappeared entirely. Where might it be in a Windows 10 OS?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast, using Windows-Live-Mail client to access mail on POP3 server

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help in locating my Contacts list and info from Windows Live Mail. Where do yoususpect it might have gone?

Do you see the Contact list and it is empty or do you not see the contact list at all?

No Contact list. I'm giving up, Harry. Microsoft killed Windows Live Mail and the related Contacts, which disappeared overnight and do not exist on my computer any more. Thanks for your help.

OK you're welcome