Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When i type in my password on my Great Call phone, it

Customer Question
When i type in...

When i type in my password ***** my Great Call phone, it doesn't accept it, but when I type it in on this line it's ok

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Great Call jitterbug. What do you mean by Operating System?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This week, but not in the 5 months before this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm pretty dumb when it comes to smart phones

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about password. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

no thank you. I'm not paying you $39 to fix something that I did not break. Get real. I'm 80 years old and trying to work this stuff out.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Ok