Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Been on the phone for two days now Telstra Platinum trying…

Customer Question
Hi. Been on the...

Hi. Been on the phone for two days now Telstra Platinum trying to get my Google account fixed as i cant access Google . they eventually told me to contact Google direct. What do I do. Alan

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My Phone and i have mozilla where i can access the internet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Do you get any error messages when you try to get into gmail?