Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

MY PHONE NUMBER IS CHANGED TO 760-468-6439. PLEASE CHANGE IT…

Customer Question
MY PHONE NUMBER IS...

MY PHONE NUMBER IS ***** TO(###) ###-#### PLEASE CHANGE IT ON YOUR RECORDS. I CANT GET INTO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I CANNOT GET INTO MY YAHOO ACCT. PLEASE CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER TO(###) ###-####......................................................PAT GAYNOR

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES THE PHONE NUMBER ON FILE IS(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

It seems that you have already tried using Yahoo Sign-In Helper? if not, go here to reset password: https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username
Here is the note from Yahoo:

"When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info.
Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address."

"To protect the security of your account, if you weren't successful with Yahoo Sign-in Helper or with the other options above,
you likely won't be able to recover your account. If you remember your sign-in information later, you can come back and try again."

Link to above notes here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2051.html

Do you have any additional questions or need any clarification?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require additional assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.