Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got on the corrlinks App but I’m having trouble with my…

Customer Question
I got on the...

I got on the corrlinks App but I’m having trouble with my email it won’t except

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

This is my first time to get on theCorrlinks App andwhen it asks for my email, I type in but it won’t except.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don’t know. How would I know?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I would like to email and receive email

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you type in your email address, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you