Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am getting, Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the…

Customer Question
I am getting Technician's...

I am getting

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Please log in via your web v=browser which I have done . Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three my lap top my iphone and Ipad It is only y lap top that is ot working?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone to my gmail acount and changed the password ***** updated on iphone ipad and laptop but laptop is still no joy

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your laptop computer?

On your laptop, are you currently able to sign in and access your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.