Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Yahoo has 2 email addresses for me and I don't know how…

Customer Question
My Yahoo has 2...

My Yahoo has 2 email addresses for me and I don't know how to get rid of the wrong one

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I am borrowing a friends computer so I don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are currently not able to access the Yahoo email address you want? Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of the computer you are currently using?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

The problem comes when someone hits reply to a message I send them. For some reason Yahoo will send their message by misspelling my last name. I have to tell everyone to text out my name correctly, then I will get their response. My friend, who set it up redid my info and it still did the same thing. It's weird. It was fine for years and all of a sudden it started transposing the last 2 letters of my last name. Don't know why. I just want to fix it, so both ways in the communication is normal

Thank you. What's the make / model of the computer you are currently using?

No I want to learn how to fix it myself. Thanks

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen. Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

Did you try to change your name in you Account info in Yahoo?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Okay so you don't know how to to help me. No problem

I know how; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

When you send me advertisements asking me for more money that doesn't sound right. What was the first $5. for?

Please ignore the optional service offer. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybvbgsbn
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know.

- What's the make / model of the computer you are using now? Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybvbgsbn
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.