Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google asked me for my password this morning... I have

Customer Question
Google asked me for...

Google asked me for my password ***** morning... I have entered every password ***** have used but no... I clicked reset password, it asked that I type in my last known password ***** then it said it couldnt sign me in and that I need to contact my administrator... there is only me so I must be the administrator... I'm stuck, please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Um yes I think so but set it up so long ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/29/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.