Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is the email address I need to get a refund of an

Customer Question
What is the email...

What is the email address I need to get a refund of an incorrect charge of about $350.00? I have been trying to do this for 2 hours.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser but sometimes I have tried to reach it from my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My computer keeps erasing my note. I will try again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know. I want my $350.00 dollars back. That is not the correct amount. I do not know it. I have to rea my email again.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

From the problem description, I understand that you need help in getting $350 or something equal refunded back to your account and need help in the right contact email address or contact person.

Please be assured that I will be glad to help you on it.

Please provide me the below details to help you further:

1) When was this charged exactly on your account?

2) What company does the charge indicate on your email or bank statement?

3) Is there a reference number mentioned next to the charge? If yes, please provide me the number.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,
Vaseem

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem