Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I canot down load my emails. I live in mexico none of the 3.

Customer Question
Hello i...

Hello i canot down load my emails

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I live in mexico none of the 3

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

The weird thing is that i can down load on my iphone and my ipad bu not on my mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told to try and change the port but i can't do that it won't let me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
5/28/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

My name is***** client do you use to receive and view the downloaded emails on your mac ? Is this client the same one used for your iphone and ipad ?

the same one.
But I am texting on my iPad. Since I don’t receive emails on my Mac

Let's wait a bit for the remote assistance (system requested it not me). What program are you using to download/read emails on your device ? What is the name of the program ?

And why did you mention texting ? How is that activity related to downloading emails on your mac ? Are we not trying to solve the issue of why your mac is not able to download emails as it normally does ?

what do I do ?
I meant I am using my iPad to comunícate with you.
I believe it’s outlook..
Exchange.exchangeadministrado.com
Is the site.
It’s some how connected to outlook here in mexico
I guess we will have to do this tomorrow.
I hope you haven’t charged me

Good afternoon,

I -personally- haven't received any compensation from this session because I didn't accept the remote assistance request as of yet. I'd be happy to remote into your mac computer. Before that I would just like to know whether you've done things like:

- remove any USB or other external devices attached to your computer (prior to restarting)

- restart your computer

- reinstall any outlook application you have on your computer

If you've done these things and you're still having this issue, please let me know what time would be good for you to have a remote assistance session. And please include time zone. Thanks.

I found somebody who offerred better help.